- Salary:AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + + Super
Level 2/3 Support
* Build, own, support and continually improve our Modern Workplace stack
including: Workstations (Windows PCs and Macs), Tablets, Phones, Printers, Point of Sale systems, Meeting room technologies
* Build and maintain our Standard Operating Environments across Windows, MacOS, WVD, Point of Sale
* Support the Cyber Security Operations team in responding to and patching critical threats and vulnerabilities
* Advocate for, train, write guides, and drive adoption of our Modern Workplace environment
* Perform daily checks on Meeting Rooms and be present during important calls for technical support.
* Be responsible for Asset Management
You will be an outside of the box thinker, who can handle multiple tasks at any given time. You will have solid experience in dealing with C Level Execs, and can prioritise workload effectively, with fantastic written and verbal communications skills.
* Approaching technical issues and problems in an analytical and solutions focused manner
* Deep Technical knowledge of the Windows / SCCM / Active Directory /Intune / Autopilot Environment
* Apple product support covering iPhones, iPads and MacOS devices, with JAMF experience a strong bonus
* Device Imaging, Group Policy, Printing and MDM
* Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) setup, install, and troubleshooting.
* Software Packaging and Deployment - This is a must to be sonsidered for this role
* Deep Office 365 experience
Talenza are currently assisting a global mega church to source a Senior Network Engineer to join their team. The technical environment is bleeding edge - predminantly cisco kit in a multi cloud environment. They also have a global ...
Key Responsibilities:Collaborate with other DevOps Engineers and engineering teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud architectures for custom solutions. You will design, build, and deploy AWS app...
The Role * Provides technical expertise to enable the configuration of software, other system components and equipment for systems testing.* Deployment of applications and infrastructure to the cloud through collaboration wit...
Talenza is partnered with a global mega church, they are hiring an Infrastrucure Engineer to work on this Windows, Linux and hybrid public cloud environment. This role has a great mix of technology across AWS, GCP, Azure, Windows a...
The Role · Make key decisions and prioritise work to align with the strategy. · Create an environment of continuous improvement and actively champion contemporary delivery practices, supporte...
· Own the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle.· Develop, document, and maintain DevOps automation standartds, practic...
The RoleDrive forward the delivery, engineering decisions and data platform solution to align to the long term strategic architectural vision.Ensure that platforms, systems and services are engineered to facilitate the achi...
Solutions Architect Location: Sydney / WFH Salary: Competitive - Market Rate The Role Design and implement cloud architectur...