As Digital Product Owner you will define the feature set of assigned initiatives, working with your engineering lead and key stakeholders, and prioritise the backlog to maximise customer and business benefit with an emphasis on hard data driven evidence You will also have the opportunity to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Technology. Technology accountabilities
- Enable teams to activate end to end digital experiences for customers, colleagues and partners, that are more secure, robust and scalable than ever before, and deliver them with lightning speed
- Bring thought leadership in your field of expertise to support the planning and execution of Technology's strategic priorities, contemporary operating model and business plan
- Contribute to both Technology and performance with insights, collaborative input and expertise that promotes value creation, innovation, managed risk, and improved performance
- Continue to develop and plan for future growth, enabling enterprise programs and managing products
- Data driven, you can prioritise and make tough decisions on what work should be done, and more importantly what should not.
- Demonstrate a clear vision for the direction of your digital product/initiative and mobilise/motivate colleagues to help achieve it
- You can clearly articulate to delivery teams the product roadmap, and "why" customer problems and epics are being prioritized
- Work with stakeholders to define and agree the benefits expected from assigned initiatives.
- Define the feature set of assigned initiatives and prioritise the backlog to maximise customer and business benefit with an emphasis on hard data driven evidence
- Act as a conduit between digital and the business to ensure that both parties are aligned on what value is being delivered and how it is being done
- Act as the voice of the customer to ensure that all decisions are tied back to customer needs.
- Ensure that the impact of assigned digital initiatives can be tracked and substantiated
- Measure the impact of delivered initiatives against agreed benefits and report to relevant stakeholders Accountability
- Strong data focus and experience in data driven decision making
- Experience in applying an agile methodology to digital development
- Experience in applying lean principles to initiative identification, development and delivery
- Relevant tertiary/ post-graduate qualifications including Business Management with in-depth industry experience, or lesser formal qualifications with more extensive workplace experience
- 3+ years' experience as an Agile Product Owner on customer facing digital products, preferably with experience in the insurance/financial services industry
- A current product owner certification, CSPO or equivalent Stakeholders & Relationships
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Sherrie Milsom