- Salary:Up to AU$1000 per day + + Super
Role Title: Solution Architect - Drupal
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $1000 per day + super
The NSW Government Digital Channels team at the NSW Department of Customer Service, is responsible for central NSW Government digital channels including the NSW Government website and NSW Government Facebook.
During the global pandemic, nsw.gov.au has joined the top 1000 sites for global internet engagement and is top 15 in Australia, with up to 4 million page views per day. On our digital channels, we provide an inclusive, consistent, high-quality experience for NSW Government customers.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will plan, develop and document new and amended software components to deliver agreed value to stakeholders. Create complex components and user experiences to achieve business outcomes.
* Provide advice to multiple stakeholders and business groups in relation to requirements for web-based solutions.
* Develop and configure solutions, components and interactions for nsw.gov.au and related sites.
* Remain up to date with development guidelines as well as open source and Drupal best practice.
* Collaborate with your project team, and the wider development team, with meetings, reviews, triage, paired programming and other exercises.
* Maintain good online communication in a remote working environment.
* Take responsibility for testing, securing and data privacy safeguards in the solutions you develop.
* Drupal CMS experience, including site building and best practices, and primarily Drupal 9.
* Strong object-oriented coding skills, particularly in PHP with frameworks like Symfony and Laravel
* Web development skills building assessable and responsive HTML and CSS solutions.
* Experience building assessable solutions and high-performance web applications
* Experience in development of complex custom functionality.
* Design and implementation of custom APIs such as GraphQL with OAuth security.
* Experience in system analysis and design including in requirements gathering and documenting functional requirements, understanding business requirements/process, designing web applications, integration and user interfaces.
* A strong knowledge of design-patterns, test-driven development, best practices and coding standards.
* Experience with test platform such as Github Actions, CircleCI, and frameworks such as PHPUnit, DTT, Selenium, Behat etc;
* A sound knowledge of git branching workflows, github pull requests, and continuous integration.
* Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, equivalent, relevant professional experience
* Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills with a proven ability to work across multiple tasks and a desire to build strong partnerships
* Experience with Agile/SCRUM related development methodologies and technologies
* Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude to work to tight deadlines
If this sounds like you, please APPLY today, or contact Laurie at
Role Title: Drupal Full Stack Developer Start Date: ASAPContract Length: 12 Months Pay Rate: $700 - $900 per day + super The NSW Government Digita...
ICT Business Analyst x 3 roles - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $880 per day + SuperContract Length: till 26/06/2022Note: Must have Greenfield software develo...
Role: Senior Cyber Security Advisory Officer Contract Length: 6 months (likely to extend) Rate: $950-$1095 per day Location: WFH / Chatswood (currently WFH)
Role: Recruitment Business PartnerRate: $81.25 - $87.50 per hour plus SuperStart Date: ASAPLength: 8 Months The ClientThe NSW Department of Education is t...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Business Analyst to work across the Department with an array of stakeholders in order to design and develop documentation for a range of new business processes. This will involve working clo...
Our NSW Government client, are seeking a Senior Security Developer to work within SAP ERP as a Functional Consultant, specializing in GRC. The successful candidate will also have experience with ABAP and HANA.Role: Senio...
Role: Senior Change AdvisorLength: 8-monthsDaily Rate: $800 - $900 plus SuperLocation: Parramatta/WFH Flex The ClientThe NSW Department of...