Sydney (CBD based + remote flexibility - please note candidate must be Sydney based)
$120k base plus Super, plus 10% bonus
Our ASX listed global client and multi-billion dollar business is currently seeking a talented individual to be the owner of their SharePoint environment, ensuring good design, excellent security standards and good management practices. This involves enablement of workflows, assisting in the design and implementation of forms and workflows to help the business become more productive through automation.
- Being the IT Owner for SharePoint structure, security, integration and assist marketing with content management
- Design, develop and deliver fit-for-purpose SharePoint Online solutions to meet business requirements
- Monitoring and reacting to service issues and manage escalations
- Manage SharePoint site implementations from initial installation, security management to ongoing maintenance
- Build and maintain technical documentation for SharePoint solutions to ensure all aspects of solutions are tracked and available for future development and solution maintenance.
- Present new ideas to increase the utilisation of O365 services to ensure O365 technology generates ongoing value representing a return on investment.
- Recommend and promote SharePoint and Office365 services that can improve business efficiencies
SharePoint Business enablement
- Review existing SharePoint infrastructure and solutions. Identify and address any architectural deficiencies
- Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyse and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities
- Develop SharePoint sites that allow staff across the business to work together effectively.
- Set SharePoint development project schedules, manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely communications and reporting
- Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions, engaging and managing developer resources as required
- Working with the department managers and other business stakeholders to establish a prioritised list of projects that deliver a more collaborative ICT SharePoint solution
- Drive consistency in SharePoint deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management
- Manage the lifecycle of SharePoint sites from creation, roll-out through to decommissioning and archive.
- Being proactive by nature
- Mentoring anyone in the team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement culture to look for better ways of providing services back to the business and our customers
- Being part of a team that 'acts like one and succeeds as one'
- Having a 'can-do' attitude within the team and willing to 'do whatever it takes' in times of crisis
- Guiding and utilising other IT team members to assist in the delivery of projects
- Maintaining regular communications with management and contributing to strategy and leadership discussions
- Strong experience in configuring, administering and developing SharePoint and Office 365 solutions, including Flow, Power Apps, Teams and PowerBI.
- Hands-on experience administering and managing SharePoint Online, Information Architecture and Taxonomy.
- Proven background in programming languages (specifically .NET and SPFx frameworks)
- SharePoint and/or Office 365 Certification
- Strong attention to detail and experience in handling confidential information
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Governance
- Extensive experience in SharePoint development, implementation, maintenance, migration and upgrade
- Experience in designing new SharePoint sites for a company relatively new to SharePoint, applying best practices and user experience
- Strong customer service skills and clear customer focus mindset
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team
- Strong ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines