Talenza has partnered up with a fast growing fin-tech platform who are in search of a highly-skilled, talented and energetic "Senior Visual Designer" to collaborate with the internal team on their key digital products.
Wynyard, Sydney (WFH Flex) Title
Senior Visual Designer Type
Contract (6 - 9 months) with full potential to extend into a permanent role. Salary
$ 750 - $ 850 + Super Responsibilities
- Create and execute visual and UI design concepts within the responsive web space and across key digital products.
- Bring to life our brand through your engaging and wow factor pixel-perfect designs.
- Rapidly iterate designs and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works within deadlines.
- Effectively communicate ideas and design rationale with stakeholders using wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups.
- Leverage and build on Nano's existing design system, design principles and customer centric design process.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to drive collaboration throughout the design process.
- Give and solicit feedback from others to increase design quality.
Who you are
- 5+ years in a visual/UI/UX designer role with preferred university degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience working on agile projects using Figma (or Sketch) and the Adobe Creative Suite
- An exceptional eye for detail with strong knowledge of customer centric UI and web design principles
- A deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, whitespace and a relentless passion for producing beautiful, high quality designs
- A passion for working directly with business, product managers and developers, drawing on expertise to collectively create terrific user experiences
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude, with strong communication, presentation and listening skills
- Highly organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work efficiently in a fast paced agile environment
What's in it for you?
- A passion for teamwork and collaboration.
- A willingness to challenge the status quo with a customer lens
- Have a 'whatever it takes to get the job done right' attitude
- To thrive and grow in a fast-paced Agile environment
It's an exciting time to be part of their talented team, as they continue on an incredible velocity of innovation and growth. Enjoy the benefits of being part of a cohesive and passionate team (with modern offices close to Wynyard when things get back to normal), who love to celebrate success. What's Next?
Sounds like you? Great, we'd love to have a chat with you! Apply below and one of our Technology consultants will be in touch with you shortly.