Senior Social Media Advisor
- Location:Haymarket, Sydney, New South Wales
- Salary:Up to AU$700 per day + + Super
The NSW Department of Customer Service is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to use their advance social media expertise to manage the NSW Governments Facebook community, and create exeptional content.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Content strategy and creation, including ideation, planning, copywriting, and visual direction to create informative and engaging communications.
- Community management across NSW Government social media channels, with a focus on listening, responding, and engaging in meaningful two-way conversations.
- Working with stakeholders to develop robust FAQs for our community management approach
- Monitoring and analysis of conversation themes and sentiment to optimise content and community.
- Collaborating with social media colleagues across government to enable consistent messaging and sharing of best practice and learnings.
- Assisting with the development and ongoing analysis of policies, procedures, and best practice standards to continually improve our social media channels.
- Some out-of-hours monitoring.
Key skills and experience to be successful:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Creative thinker and natural storyteller
- Fluent in pop culture, memes, gifs and stock imagery
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An interest in good user experience
- Experience working under tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Keen interest in the social media landscape.
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Senior Data Visualisation Analyst to contribute to the design of the market and development of policies across their sector.Role: Senior Data Visualisation Analyst
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Data Analyst to support the delivery of evaluation projects and reporting for major Government and departmental initiatives. This will help build the capacity for evaluation across the Depar...