Senior Platform Engineer
- Salary:AU$130000.00 - AU$171000 per annum + + Super
* 5+ years' engineering experience on complex platforms and on a large scale and complex environment.
* 3+ years of development and operations experience developing and maintaining applications, the infrastructure and the path to production.
* A preference for a minimum of 2 years+ experience in Agile methodologies.
* A track record of continuous delivery of incremental value at scale multiple digital products in multi-team, multi-business environments.
* Demonstrated experience in successful delivery of a large, complex program of work.
* A strong background in the deployment of information and process systems and change programs to underpin business strategy in large companies.
* Experience working with a variety of supplier / resource models, including matrix, managed services, and multiple suppliers.
* Extensive knowledge of continuous integration and delivery practices.
* Extensive experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
* An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as digital and technology trends and next best practice.
* Polyglot technologist
* Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
* Solid understanding of the cybersecurity, risk, and compliance requirements in an ICT context
* Detailed knowledge of highly regulated industries (gambling and entertainment industries of benefit).
* Experience with API management or Microservices.
* Extensive knowledge of Cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Google App Engine,Azure, etc).
* Extensive knowledge with multiple modern build orchestration, automation and continuous integration tools and standards.
* Experience in working in a competitive, fast paced industry.
The Role · Make key decisions and prioritise work to align with the strategy. · Create an environment of continuous improvement and actively champion contemporary delivery practices, supporte...
Talenza are currently assisting a global mega church to source a Senior Network Engineer to join their team. The technical environment is bleeding edge - predminantly cisco kit in a multi cloud environment. They also have a global ...
Key Responsibilities:Collaborate with other DevOps Engineers and engineering teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud architectures for custom solutions. You will design, build, and deploy AWS app...
The RoleDrive forward the delivery, engineering decisions and data platform solution to align to the long term strategic architectural vision.Ensure that platforms, systems and services are engineered to facilitate the achi...
The Role * Provides technical expertise to enable the configuration of software, other system components and equipment for systems testing.* Deployment of applications and infrastructure to the cloud through collaboration wit...
· Own the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle.· Develop, document, and maintain DevOps automation standartds, practic...
Talenza is partnered with a global mega church, they are hiring an Infrastrucure Engineer to work on this Windows, Linux and hybrid public cloud environment. This role has a great mix of technology across AWS, GCP, Azure, Windows a...
Solutions Architect Location: Sydney / WFH Salary: Competitive - Market Rate The Role Design and implement cloud architectur...