Senior Java Software Engineer
- Location:Sydney CBD
- Salary:AU$142000 - AU$158000 per annum
Talenza has recently partnered up with an Aussie-born Unicorn Start-Up to assist with the search of their top engineering talent in Australia. Our clients specialise in providing digital data solutions on a global scale and hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. They also have an enviable commercial client list including the likes of Facebook and AWS.
Mid- Level / Senior / Principal - JAVA Engineer
The roles are full-time (both contract or permanent) positions located in Sydney. The core objective of this position will be initially positioned around delivery of an ongoing project. You will be working on moving into their microservices architecture or web development / java backend or work across their backend engineer and SAAS product.
Permanent & Contract
Who You Are
You have a strong passion for start-ups and are happy to work and adapt and learn to their existing tech stack. You will be Solutions focused - supporting teams and clients in problem solving and you will have a real appetite for learning and growing, both as an individual and a teammate. You will have the skills to work concurrently on multiple projects in a fast-paced agile environment.
You will be across the software development life cycle and will be a support and critical part of the development team.
So, Have you been involved with highly scalable software solutions in your recent roles? Do you love solving large-scale complex systems with challenging problems? Then we would love to speak with you!
* Computer science/engineering degree of relevant e.g., software engineering, machine learning, mathematics, or a related quantitative discipline.
* Demonstrated ability to solve large-scale complex problems.
* 3+ years of relevant programming experience.
* Can demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with attention to detail.
* Up to date with cutting edge industry trends and understanding of development practices.
* Experience with Core Java 7/8.
* Java concurrency primitives and threading.
* Experience with ORMs e.g., JPA, Hibernate.
* Development on large distributed systems.
* Java IDE experience with either IDEA, Eclipse, or NetBeans.
* Working knowledge of Elasticsearch.
* Experience with Subversion, Git, or equivalent source code control systems.
* Experience with Data extraction and Spring framework.
* Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
* AWS Cloud
What's in it for you
Full time position in an organisation that encourages and supports your professional and technical development. Some of the other perks include:
* It is no joke. You will work with white hat hackers, former ambassadors and FBI agents, kick-ass engineers team built to help you build business-driven solutions.
* You will collaborate with the best and the brightest from across the globe. The world's leading financial institutions, corporations, consultancies, and government agencies rely on their software platform.
Sounds like you? Great! Apply below and remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format. If you have any questions, please contact Divya Lopez on email
The CompanyTalenza has recently partnered up with one of Australia's largest institutional banks with global operations who are currently seeking a passionate, product orientated developer to join a highly focused, in-hou...
The Job Mid-Senior QA, both manual and automation - 50/50. Looking for someone who has experience maintaining automation frameworks as well as conducting the vast array of manual activities required by a QA. ...
The CompanyTalenza has recently partnered up with an organisation that is offering you the opportunity to make a difference in a collaborative environment while contributing to products which deliver well-being outcomes ...
The Company A leading organisation in finance, passionate about their core values - contributing to a positive culture that supports employees and their customers. Currently looking for 4 Software Engi...
The Company Talenza has recently partnered up with one of Australia's largest institutional banks with global operations who are currently seeking a passionate, product orientated developer to join a highly focused, in-ho...
Senior React Developer - ASXTop20 - Digital Transformation Project. The Team: You will be working within the digital arm of the business to help build out new products and work on sever...
The Company Talenza has recently partnered up with an organisation that is offering you the opportunity to make a difference in a collaborative environment while contributing to products which deliver well-being ou...
The RoleEngineering ManagerAn exciting opportunity to lead multiple teams of high performing engineers in the digital arm of a large multinational organisation as they look to embark on a modernisation of th...
Role: Looking for multiple developers across Backend, Frontend and Fullstack for a well known Brisbane based business that is going through a large growth period. All roles will sit within the Digital function of...
Senior Mulesoft Developer - Large Financial Service Organisation - Sydney. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Mulesoft Developer to join a leading financial organisation and work on an ent...
Senior Developer - Global Property & legal Tech Company - Permanent. The Company You will be joining a renowned global cloud-based software company who is currently building out a ...
Senior Developer - Global E-Commerice Organisation - Sydney CBD. The Company You will be joining a renowned global product-based organisation who has a reach in Europe, the Americas, As...