Senior DevOps Engineer
- Salary:AU$160000 - AU$181000 per annum + + Super
* Provides technical expertise to enable the configuration of software, other system components and equipment for systems testing.
* Deployment of applications and infrastructure to the cloud through collaboration with technical teams
* Development and deployment of agreed system integration plans and reports and maintains progress
* Designs, performs and reports results of tests of the integration build
* Managing, enhancing and monitoring the environments to ensure maximum value, Performance Application Monitoring and Reporting.
* Engage in disaster recovery planning, capacity engineering, reliability improvement initiatives, configuration management and platform automation
* Ensures that integration test environments are correctly configured
* Identifies and documents system integration components for recording in the configuration management system
* Provide on-going support of hosted applications and infrastructure.
* Collaborating with the Development, QA, Security and Product teams.
* Perform root cause analysis for production errors
* Working to resolve issues and problems with systems and software, and to put in place measures to ensure these issues do not reoccur
* Liaising closely with both development and operational teams
* Conducting monitoring and analyses, and feeding this data back to relevant teams to support their efforts
* Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
* Recommends and implements improvements to processes and tools.
The Role Automate as much as possible Working with both the product teams and the infrastructure engineering team to design/ develop, and d...
The roleYour role will be as a DevOps Engineer within the platform team, streamlining DevOps practices. You will analyze and improve DevOps capabilities and also participate in architecture design discussions. You will support and inspir...
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer with a keen eye towards security to help manage and maintain our ever growing AWS infrastructure. You'll be responsible for investigating and implementing best practice solutions to secure, patch and automate...
The CompanyMy client is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer promotes the improvement of stability and efficiency in the Cloud practice for products provisioned on mult...
The RoleRun the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system healthBuild software and systems to manage platform in...
About the role As the Senior Solution Architect you be involved with delivering the end-to-end solution architecture for our financial services client in their post trade area, ensuring alignment to their strat...
Role Responsibilities:* Generation and development of new ideas and solutions, systems analysis and development, and provision of professional advice and opinion to senior management which initiates new developments* Development p...