Senior Data Analyst Salesforce - NSW Government
- Salary:AU$900 - AU$980 per day
Senior Data Analyst Salesforce - NSW Government
Location: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $900 - $980 per day + Super
Contract Length: 12 months
Note: Must have extensive prior experience as a Data Analyst or Senior Data Analyst working with Salesforce.
We are currently seeking experienced Salesforce Data Analysts for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for design and enhancement of Salesforce dashboards for the Department and wider Executive teams.
Keys to Role:
- You have extensive prior experience as a Data Analyst or Senior Data Analyst working with Salesforce.
- You have a track record of working consultatively with colleagues to meet stakeholder expectations while providing a professional, consistent and reliable approach to customer service.
- You manage competing priorities in a high demand environment, and manage stakeholder expectations about analysis outcomes, including with staff and stakeholders who may not have a background in data analysis.
- You have prior experience implementing, or working to a well-defined Reporting Process and Data Governance Framework.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst (Salesforce) to join us for a 12-month contract in a new customer-focused directorate.
Following a review of a critical, customer-facing business process, a large program of work has commenced to redesign process, policy and procedure, and enhance the accessibility, visibility and governance of customer data to drive improvement initiatives.
The primary purpose of the role is to design (or enhance) Salesforce dashboards for the Department and wider Executive teams, lead the implementation of a Reporting Process and Data Governance Framework, and support the directorate by creating reports and analysing data from the Salesforce CRM as required.
* Lead the design and implementation of dashboards for executives at the Department and the School level via a consultative process.
* Lead the development of additional levels of themes in the Salesforce CRM to enhance the usefulness of the current data, and work with the operational teams to ensure they are implemented effectively.
* Support the development of detailed business cases and customer satisfaction surveys by extracting and analysing data from the Salesforce CRM as required.
* Lead the development and implementation of a Reporting Process and 'front door' system for reports.
* Lead the implementation of a Data Governance Framework.
Senior Policy Officer - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility Rate: $750 - $820 per day + Super Contract Length: 3 months from start date Note: Must have NSW Government p...
Project Manager: Service Digitisation - NSW Government Location: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility: hybrid model Rate: $1000 per day + Super Contract Length: 12 months with probable extension
Role: Business Analyst - Data Governance CoordinatorDaily Rate: $900 - $1000 + SuperDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Macquarie Park/WFH FlexThe Clie...
Job Title: Benefits and Evaluation Analyst Rate: $700-$800/day + super Location: WFH / St Leonards (flexible but need to be NSW based) Start Date: a.s.a.p
Job Title: Benefits and Evaluation AnalystRate: $700-$800/day + superLocation: WFH / St Leonards (flexible but need to be NSW based) Start Date: a.s.a.p...
Reporting Analyst: Healthcare Data - NSW Government Location: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility Rate: $800 per day + Super Contract Length: 6 months with probable extension Note: Must have experience in Healthcare ...
Our client, the NSW Department of Health are seeking two experienced Data Integration Analysts to join in delivering a large program of work. This has a core focus of integrating linked Health datasets centre for Health Record Lineage. The idea...
Our client, the NSW Department of Communities and Justice are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the Digital Portfolio Team. Focusing on the Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery, the successful candidate will be part of the Products an...
Our client, the NSW Department of Education are seeking a Project Support/Governance Officer to work within the Transformation Directorate. In this role you will provide a range of project and administrative support with an emphasis on contribu...
Our client, the NSW Department of Education are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the roll-out of a large IT delivery project, impacting visitor sign-in to schools across the state. You will be joining a close-knit team within the...
Role: Business Analyst - Service DesignerDaily Rate: $900 + SuperDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Macquarie Park The ClientTra...
Role Title: Change AnalystDaily Rate: $900 - $1000 + SuperStart Date: asapEnd Date: 30/06/2023The ClientThe NSW Department of E...