Senior CRM Marketing Advisor
- Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Senior CRM Marketing Advisor - NSW Government
Location: CBD Sydney, with some WFH flexibility
Rate: $550 per day + Super
Contract Length: 12 months initially with likelihood to extend.
Note: Government marketing experience is highly desirable.
We are currently seeking an experienced CRM Marketing Advisor for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for targeted Government communication.
The need for the NSW government to be able to deliver relevant, targeted customer communications is more pressing than ever.
This CRM Marketing team, within the Department of Customer Service (which delivers data-informed communications for Service NSW and Service NSW for Business) is seeking a CRM Marketing whiz to join our team as Senior Advisor.
This is a FT role, ready for immediate start for 12 months.
Seeking CRM specialist who can cover the A to Z of CRM marketing:
· Strategic thinker, able to understand complex projects and identify key messages
· Collaborate, lead and influence multiple stakeholders
· Data problem solver, able to identify relevant data sources and develop segmentation plan
· Produce compelling copy and imagery with persuasive CTA and clear CX to increase engagement and adoption
· Produce meaningful reports for stakeholders to inform future sends
- You'll need to be self-sufficient and highly motivated. Relevant high-level experience is essential.
- If you're interested in doing meaningful work that improves the lives of NSW citizens please apply.
Senior Policy Officer - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with some WFH flexibilityRate: $660 per day + SuperContract Length: 3 months initially with possibility to extend.Note: Government Poli...