Senior Cloud Developer
- Location:Sydney, New South Wales
- Salary:AU$130000.00 - AU$135000 per annum + + Super
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in Java development
* Hands on experience with Web services, XML and Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience in applying design patterns and best practices in OOP
* Experience in data modelling design
* Experience in JMS, RESTful, SOAP services.
* Experience in J2EE and knowledge in various deployment strategies
* Experience in Apache, Tomcat & IBM WAS servers
* Experience in using IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
* Experience in software version control such as SVN and GIT
* Experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
* Experience in build tools such as Maven
* Knowledge and experience in Agile Scrum methodologies, GITFlow
* Knowledge of UML and Object Oriented application design and development
* Knowledge of Messaging Middleware such as MQ, Message Broker
* Working knowledge of Xquery, XPath, Reporting with NoSQL DBs
* Working knowledge in LDAP
* Working knowledge in BPM and DAM concepts
* Working knowledge of AWS
* Working knowledge of Ansible
* Working knowledge in SSO concepts
Talenza have been engaged by a top ASX listed company to to find a Senior Business Analyst who has experience with an ecommerce platform who in based in Brisbane, QLD. The Role The Senior Business Ana...
What you'll doYou will drive DevOps best practice and tooling across Gaming Services Technology.You will act as a Senior member of the team and mentor and coach team members across Gaming Services Technolog...
You· 8+ years' experience leading system administration or DevOps teams for cloud native or on premise architectures.· for customer facing 24/7 complex platforms, advising on a diverse set of strategic and operation...
engineering leader experience with teams building consumer facing features ability to apply agile and lean principles to solve problems at any scale enjoys mentoring and supporting peers and engineering teams, fostering b...
Our client are a leading SaaS vendor with a great culture and technical environment, they are hiring an Infrastructure Team Lead into their team. They are looking for a strong leader of a small team - we are talking about 4 enginee...
Able to work closely with other disciplines particularly business analysts and testersAble to influence task/project direction by quantifying quality/risk to project/business contextKnowledge of Software Developme...
The role* Head a team of solutions architects (5)* Team leadership is a big focus* You need you to be able to speak to a broad range of technologies* Compute for AWS is responsible for about 80% of their revenue