SalesForce Program Architect - Large Transformation Project - 12 Months initial daily rate - Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Head of Architecture. You will be working in close collaboration with the technical and non-technical business leaders, to provide technical leadership and direction across the whole SalesForce eco-system.
- Be responsible and be the technical authority for our Salesforce eco-system.
- Provide Technical leadership across the wider team.
- Work closely with the senior leaders within the organisation up to C-Level.
- You will be leading the overall SalesForce end-to-end implementations from architecture, design to providing best practice guidance.
- Creating and maintaining solution architecture frameworks, standards, policies and processes
- Demonstrated provision of technical leadership to large and complex programs and projects
- Proven experience as Salesforce Domain Lead & Architecture
- Ensure quality end to end salesforce solution design and architecture is delivered to the business
- Understand and follow architecture design principles, frameworks, governance
- Excellent understanding of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques and best practices
- Capable of leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platform taking responsibility for end to end design
- Experience working in highly agile environment
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills are essential
- Salesforce Industries Certification Preferred.
- Salesforce Certification Preferred (Admin, Developer, Sales and Service Clouds).
- Product Catalog and CPQ experience (Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs).
- Understanding of Mobile and Lightning Style frameworks and channels.
- Massive SalesForce Implementations - Multi-phased project - Long-term daily rate contract.