Join an up and coming Salesforce partner working in the financial services, insurance and real estate space. They have established an excellent culture with a genuine care for work life balance, flexibility and delivering high quality projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vendor with new financial services projects in 2021 and lots of room for growth and learning.
Ideally you have experience with Financial Services Cloud and Community Cloud but please apply either way!
Skills and experiences
- 3 years experience working with a Salesforce partner as a functional consultant
- Experienced in business analysis, gathering requirements and leading workshops
- Effective translation of business needs into functional requirements
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud and Community Cloud preferred
- Experienced with process mapping, problem solving and ideally exposure to solution design
- Strong configuration experience, knowledge on how to build data model and automation
- Resolve technical and functional issues driving functionality improvements, managing data loads and data quality
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis to main and develop the business relationship, ensure satisfaction with services provided and identify opportunities for further growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Pardot experience (not mandatory)
- Sales Cloud & Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce certifications
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Focus on personal and professional training and development
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Strong collaborative team environment
- Work with incredibly talented individuals and build your personal brand
Please apply to register your interest in the opportunity. Quote job number 34598 or email