Project Officer: Capital Works - NSW Government
Project Officer: Capital Works - NSW Government
Location: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $500 per day + Super
Contract Length: 6months
Note: Must have White Card and experience in the successful delivery of construction projects to a value of more than $5 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Officer for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Project Manager, working with project teams through project governance and formation to deliver major capital works outcomes.
Keys to Role - should have:
* Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or related fields.
* Relevant project planning and delivery experience, preferably gained in a large, complex work environment.
* Proven experience in the successful delivery of construction projects to a value of more than $5 million.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to clearly communicate information.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Implement, monitor and update systems to ensure that time and cost targets for projects are established and timeframes and project budgets are met and to ensure Work Health Safety compliance on all projects.
* Coordinate the procurement of project managers, design teams and building contractors and monitoring the acquisition of furniture and equipment for individual projects and program.
* Contribute to the financial management of projects by processing payments and variations, and completing reports and journals via SAP.
* Collaborate effectively with other support functions and report to more than one stakeholder.
* Ensure probity processes relating to the issues concerning procurement, contracting arrangements and outcomes are in place, undertaken and reviewed. This includes managing and reporting on the payment of consultants and contractors in accordance with legislation and contracts.
* Coordinate the delivery of individual projects as directed and applying best practice project management principals in order for time, cost, quality, safety and regulatory compliance, and stakeholders' expectations to be met.
* Undertake other tasks as required to meet the needs of individual projects as directed by Project Director.
Challenges associated with the role:
* Maintaining Program Management System content across multiple projects.
* Internal and external stakeholder management across multiple projects.
* Working in high paced, complex major works project delivery environment
Project Manager: HR Systems - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 per day + SuperContract Length: 3mth initially with likely extension and long term role in well f...
Principal Manager (support the Office of Chief Executive) - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 - $1020 per day + SuperContract Length: till 17/07/2022Note: Must ha...
Policy Analyst: Qualitative & Quantitative focused - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $600 - $650 per day + SuperContract Length: till 30/09/2022Note: Must have experience u...
Market Implementation / Public Policy Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $815 per day + SuperContract Length: 6monthsNote: Must have extensive experience in polic...
Cyber Security Specialist x 2 roles - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 - $1100 per day + SuperContract Length: 6mths initial + 12-18mth extensionNote: Mus...
Senior Data Analyst Salesforce - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $900 - $980 per day + SuperContract Length: 12 monthsNote: Must have extensive prior experienc...
Our NSW Government client are looking for a Project Officer to support and assist the Project Director, working with project teams through project governance and formation to deliver major capital works outcomes. Role:
Our NSW Government clients are seeking Government experienced Project Officers to be part of a large ERP transformation project. There is multiple spots for this role and different project streams to focus on, supporting Project Managers for ea...
Our NSW Government client are recruiting for an entry-level Database Analsyst to review and analyse clinical information. This information will be transferred between clinical systems and clinical repositories. Role:
Role: MS Dynamics DeveloperContract End: 30th December 2022 (very likely to extend) Client: NSW GovernmentLocation: WFH / Parramatta once the Agenc...
Role: Program Manager/Scrum MasterDaily Rate: $1000 + SuperDuration: 6 months (chance to extend)Location: Haymarket/WFH flexibleThe...
Our NSW Government client is after a Digital Business Analyst to deliver human-centred and production ready software. The role involves interacting heavily with internal and external stakeholders along with the wider team. There will be a heavy...