Working closely with the Product Design and Software Engineering teams, this role is responsible for discovering and defining new products and driving the full development lifecycle. Your main responsibilities:
You will be:
- Formulating problems to be solved by your team and values to be delivered
- Working closely with product Management to create and maintain your product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Owning your product stream development lifecycle: from discovery to execution and monitoring in production
- Providing visibility of your backlog management ensuring transparency across the business
- Articulating features, detailed stories and acceptance criteria
- Developing digestible features and independent stories for efficient and value driven delivery
- Working closely with relevant teams to understand the opportunity and define the value of new and existing products
- Being the subject matter expert for your stream; have a full understanding of the market, the product, the product line and the competition and be able to answer any questions as the internal customer representative.
Someone who has the passion for product and technology and has the customer at the heart of everything they do. You'll have a solid understanding our target market as well as a strong work ethic and the ability to deliver tactically and think strategically. We are a fast-paced business and are constantly changing and evolving, so your ability to change directions is key. You are solution focused, a self-starter with exceptional business communication and presentation skills. In addition:
- Solid experience in product management with an understanding of the product lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Possess an eye for what customers want and adopt a customer-centric approach
- Desire to take on and assume full responsibility for products
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Sherrie Milsom