Talenza have partnered with one of Australia's largest provider of industrial and safety supplies to source a Product Manager for their Automotive Distribution division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for refining requirements for current products and solutions. While also developing roadmap's for acquiring new products and developing solutions to meet market needs. While developing pipelines to deliver products and solutions to both existing and newly acquired customers. The Product Manager will make use of existing category data to ensure correct products are on hand and able to be delivered at the right margin.
- Manage the delivery of category plans.
- Develop and/or deliver a plan for significant aspects of a research program with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Monitors market trends and in consultation with Advanced Analytic's & marketing, identify consumer trends and leverage into our range.
- Responsible for range development and vitality, including the effective transition of product additions and deletions to mitigate risk to the business.
- Market competitive pricing on all products - strong focus on core range products.
- Work with suppliers to attain "innovative / marketing leading" products.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years Automotive Distribution Industry.
- Demonstrated relationship building ability with Vendors, Internal and External stakeholders.
- Experience in product development, acquisitions or category management in a B2B business or a major retailer.
- Understands the facets of product development, innovation and funnels,
- Manages complexity - makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Commercial acumen - understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
Benefits and Details:
- Salary - $105K - $115K + Super.
- Office locations in both Sydney and Brisbane.
- Work from home options - Tuesday and Thursday in the office.
- Focus on Personal Development and career progression.
- With access to Wellbeing Coaching, Financial Coaching, Legal Advice, Nutrition/ Diet coaching and I-Care, emotional and practical support services.
If this sounds like the role for you, Please hit the APPLY NOW button.