Policy Analyst Qualitative & Quantitative - NSW Government
- Salary:AU$600 - AU$650 per day
Policy Analyst: Qualitative & Quantitative focused - NSW Government
Location: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $600 - $650 per day + Super
Contract Length: till 30/09/2022
Note: Must have experience using statistical software packages (e.g. Stata, R, SPSS, NVivo).
We are currently seeking experienced Policy Analyst with Qualitative &/or Quantitative focus for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for undertaking evaluations of major government and departmental initiatives.
You will be involved in different parts of the evaluation process, including: developing evaluation plans, conducting fieldwork, analysing quantitative and/or qualitative data, writing reports and disseminating findings. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders to promote the importance of evaluation and build the capacity for evaluation across the sector in NSW. The research you are involved in will be used to shape programs and policies within the department.
Keys to Role:
Roles will suit an experienced Policy Analyst with either a Qualitative, Quantitative or Mixed Methods focus. Must have experience using statistical software packages (e.g. Stata, R, SPSS, NVivo).
* Design and conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses for the evaluation of major and high-profile Government and departmental initiatives, with guidance from the Principal Evaluator.
* Analyse large, complex datasets using a variety of techniques to support causal inference, and present the analyses in various formats for use in reports and other publications.
* Contribute to the preparation of high-quality research and evaluation reports to ensure they meet the standard required for peer-reviewed publication.
* Establish collaborative and productive relationships with team members working on projects to achieve agreed outcomes.
* Review research proposals and findings submitted by external individuals and organisations and provide clear and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
* Foster sustainable partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to gain their support and commitment to the Department's evaluation projects
* Provide responsive, accurate and timely advice on evaluation projects and research proposals to a range of audiences to facilitate their completion to the standard required.
* Conducting valid and impartial evaluations to ensure that good evidence for decision-making is provided.
* Working with data owners, stakeholders, and team members who may not have a background in research and/or evaluation.
* Working collaboratively in cross-directorate and cross-portfolio teams in an environment characterised by competing deadlines.
* Providing accurate and timely analysis and reporting to ensure that decisions and advice are based on the best possible data and information.
* Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging trends to ensure that analytical work is based on contemporary national and international practice.
Principal Manager (support the Office of Chief Executive) - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 - $1020 per day + SuperContract Length: till 17/07/2022Note: Must ha...
Market Implementation / Public Policy Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $815 per day + SuperContract Length: 6monthsNote: Must have extensive experience in polic...
Project Manager: HR Systems - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 per day + SuperContract Length: 3mth initially with likely extension and long term role in well f...
Cyber Security Specialist x 2 roles - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1000 - $1100 per day + SuperContract Length: 6mths initial + 12-18mth extensionNote: Mus...
Role: ICT Business AnalystDaily Rate: $800 + SuperLength: Initial 6 month contractThe RoleThe Sr. Business Analyst/Consultant - ICT, reviews and analy...
Our NSW Government client are recruiting for an entry-level Database Analsyst to review and analyse clinical information. This information will be transferred between clinical systems and clinical repositories. Role:
Role: Senior Business AnalystStart: ASAPDaily Rate: $700 - $900 + SuperDuration: 12 monthsClient: NSW HealthLocation:
Our NSW Government client is after a Digital Business Analyst to deliver human-centred and production ready software. The role involves interacting heavily with internal and external stakeholders along with the wider team. There will be a heavy...
Role: Technical Business AnalystDaily Rate: $800 + SuperDuration: 6 months (high chance of extension)Client: eHealth NSWThe RoleAs Senior Business Analyst, you will conduct detailed review and an...
Role: Principal Business AnalystDaily Rate: $800 + SuperLength: 6 monthsLocation: HaymarletThe RoleAs Principal Business Analys...
Role: Senior Business Analyst - AgileDaily Rate: $800 - $900 per day + SuperDuration: 6-monthsLocation: Parramatta/WFH Flex The Client
Our NSW Government clients are seeking Government experienced Project Officers to be part of a large ERP transformation project. There is multiple spots for this role and different project streams to focus on, supporting Project Managers for ea...