Talenza have partnered with a Global Mining firm on the search and Selection of a Penetration Tester to performing ongoing Cyber penetration tests and coordinating remediation of issues identified with Information Systems & Technology and the wider global business.
The successful candidate can be based in Brisbane or Perth and will need to go into office a few days a week.
Salary on offer is $145,000 + super + 10% bonus and a range of generous benefits including shares, subsidised private health for you and your family, insurance cover, salary sacrafice and packaging options, over average leave entitlements, etc.
- Work in partnership with the business and with Information Technology service owners to ensure security posture is consistently maintained and improved
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on Penetration testing and remediation
- Be responsible for the management and development of the toolset used to deliver penetration testing services and also the delivery of penetration testing services designed to safeguard the company's assets, intellectual property and computer systems
- Advise Information Systems & Technology and the business about new vulnerabilities, exploits and patches and publishing an advisory on a monthly or as needed basis
- Assist in the delivery and continuous improvement of vulnerability management services
- Work with Cyber teams to evaluate new IT technology and determine their appropriateness for product groups - focusing on weaknesses and remediation
- Identify continuous improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) opportunities with respect to penetration testing services, based on feedback from team and observations of process and deliverables
- Be an active team member in the day-to-day delivery of Cyber Security Assurance services
- Develop and maintain business-relevant metrics and dashboards to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of Penetration Testing services in order to increase the maturity of our Enterprise and I&OT environments
- Experience in penetration testing and information security
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, C#, Java
- Candidate who have achieved or are working towards certifications like OSCP, OSWE, OSEP, GPEN, GXPN, CREST and CISSP are desirable (but not mandatory)
- A collaborative approach and ability to to influence
- Demonstrated ability in reporting writing
- Good communication skills to be able to explain complex Cyber Security technologies and why they are required for the business
- Be recognised for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you've helped the world progress.
- A competitive base salary of up to $145,000 base + super + 10% bonus depending on experience
- Annual incentives program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Company provided insurance cover
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Leave for all of life's reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
- Possible domestic relocation assistance