Talenza have partnered with a Sydney-based security start-up building the future of identity access management. Their vision is to eliminate usernames, passwords, access cards and PIN numbers, creating more secure, productive workplaces.
Now is a great time to join the organisations rocket ship to cybersecurity stardom! They are early in their journey so it's the best time to join as you will get to contribute to building the building blocks of the next generation of Digital ID.
They are looking for a dynamic, sharp-minded and ambitious IOS/Android & Embedded Developer with Cyber Security experience (Or at least an interest in cyber security).
With your knowledge of mobile platforms, you will be a key enabler in facilitating the use of our unique biometric identity solution.
You will be designing, developing, and contributing to securing their mobile applications (Android & IOS) as well as provide insights to UX and performances aspects.
As a key member for the Technology team, you must able to collaborate and communicate in cross-functional, agile teams and have an openness to continuous feedback and iteration. You will be active in a community of developers and contribute ideas while continuously developing together. Here is how you'll make an impact
This is a hands-on and self-starter role which will see you doing:
- Specify and develop native mobile applications and SDKs on C/C++ and Java (or Kotlin) OR on Objective-C and Swift
- Integrate innovative new features and dedicated libraries
- Improve performance and quality
- Participate in all aspects of the Agile Scrum process
- Contribute to developing knowledge in development in mobile technologies and best practices on secure software development
- Participate in architecture design discussions
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Contribute to the development of non-mobile embedded software when required
- Must-have A good understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Must-have Proven experience on Android projects - developing in both C/C++ (required) and, Java and/or Kotlin (ideally) OR Proven experience on iOS projects - developing in both Objective-C (required) and Swift (ideally)
- Must-have Enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems and identifying areas of self-improvement to grow continuously, eager to learn new technologies
- Nice-to-have UX/UI experience on mobile
- Nice-to-have experience in embedded software
- Nice-to-have experience in security strengthening of mobile software (for instance, via an experience in design and/or development of payment/digital ID solution such as EMV/NFC systems)
- Nice-to-have Detailed knowledge of End to End Software Development Cycle
- Good exposure to compilation optimization
- Knowledge of iOS crypto
- Knowledge of Spongy Castle, Android Keystore, Android Account Manager, OKHTTP or similar, SQL cipher or similar, Proguard or similar…
- Identity management, IT security and cryptography is a plus