Knowledge Manager - NSW Government
- Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Knowledge Manager - NSW Government
Location: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $800 - $875 per day + Super
Contract Length: Till end of January 2022, with great possibility to extend.
Note: Government experience is highly desirable.
We are currently seeking an experienced Knowledge Manager for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for managing and implementing the directorate's knowledge management databases (HPE CM9, LEX, Yammer, Yonyx) and processes by identifying, creating, representing and distributing information on problems, incidents and requests.
The knowledge manager is required to implement effective changes and be innovative and strategic in relation to management of the legal team's knowledge, advices and precedents. The knowledge manager will need to engage with information governance issues relevant to Legal Services and support legal involvement in any risks arising.
* Develop and implement the systems and processes of knowledge management so that knowledge is available to those who require it in order to improve service delivery and enable self-service.
* Research and analyse market software and knowledge management systems to identify effective systems for the organisation to adopt, in line with the organisation's objectives.
* Educate and promote knowledge management practices to new and existing team members to improve the sharing and value of knowledge, and support Legal Services understanding of information governance risks.
* Catalogue and publish the available suite of productivity tools and technologies to optimise the use of knowledge.
* Drive implementation of improved systems working with a range of technical (for example IT department, external vendors and developers) and non-technical stakeholders to minimise delay, costs and disruption of the legal team's day-to-day operations.
* Facilitate the training of the legal team in the use of new knowledge management systems and prepare succinct plain-English user guides.
* Continually re-evaluate the knowledge needs and the effectiveness of adopted knowledge management systems and address any issues that may arise.
* Promoting the value of sharing knowledge within the organisation.
* Communicating technical information in a clear and concise way to diverse, non-technical audiences.
* Managing and extending sustainable solutions aligned with departmental enterprise architecture rather than point solutions.
* Managing change and upskilling all legal team members to work in a high quality and efficient operating environment.
The role reports to the Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel.
Candidate should have experience in designing business systems.
Technology Business Operations Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $750 - $900 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 monthsNote: Government experience is essential....
Business Analyst - NSW GovernmentLocation: Fully remote, with HQ based in Port Macquarie, NSW.Rate: $600 per day + SuperContract Length: till 30 June, 2022Note: Government or Education experience is high...
Our client, one of the largest NSW Government Departments, is looking for a Project Manager to develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate strategic projects. This role is hands on, with the responsibility of delivering projects on budget, on time, ...
The NSW Department of Customer Service is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to use their advance social media expertise to manage the NSW Governments Facebook community, and create exeptional content. Your key resp...
Role: Technical Business Analyst Start Date: ASAPContract Duration: 6 months (with extensions highly likely) Rate: $850 to $950 + Super per day.
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Data Insights Analyst to work within the Skills Performance and Insights team. In this team, data driven and evidence based decision making capabilities are sought to inform the design of th...
Role: Data Architect Contract Length: 6 months (likely to extend) Rate: $950-$1050+Super Location: Combination of WFH and Parramatta (must be in NSW)...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Senior Data Visualisation Analyst to contribute to the design of the market and development of policies across their sector.Role: Senior Data Visualisation Analyst
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Research and Project Officer to conduct research and analysis to inform policy development and assist with the coordination and management of project specific contracts.Role:
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Data Analyst to support the delivery of evaluation projects and reporting for major Government and departmental initiatives. This will help build the capacity for evaluation across the Depar...