Head of Quality Engineering - ASX
- Salary:+ Super & Bonus
Talenza have been exclusively engaged to source the Head of Quality Engineering on the behalf of ASX.
This is a newly created role that reports directly to the CTO and is responsible for establishing the operation of a mature Quality Engineering capability in support of ASX's business strategy.
· Quality Engineering reporting & governance
· Quality Engineering methods and practices
· Testing Services delivery with projects
· Testing Shared Services (automation, tooling and infrastructure)
· Testing Workforce competency and training
ASX would like a proven Quality Engineering background combined with strong senior stakeholder management and influencing skills are required as is a strategic mindset.
What you'll do:
Responsible for the establishment, management and operation of the Quality Engineering capability and practice within ASX, including the following but not limited to:
Quality Engineering methods and practices:
Quality Engineering reporting & governance:
Testing Shared Services (automation, tooling and infrastructure):
Testing Workforce competency and training:
Quality Engineering continuous improvement
Ideal Experience & Background:
· Ten+ years of relevant experience in IT, quality assurance or related field
· Thorough knowledge of industry-specific quality control regulations, standards and policies
· Deep understanding of software/system development lifecycle, including a practitioner-level education and knowledge of software engineering and automation technologies
· Led Quality Engineering at an enterprise level at national critical infrastructure level or at an international mature software product organisation
· Led Quality Engineering at a CMM level 4 organisation
· Leadership experience, with a deep understanding of contemporary software development
· Consultative executive level relationship management experience and expertise, practiced in large and complex organisations
· Demonstrated communication skills, and the ability to view and explain technology and related processes from a customer perspective
· People management experience, managing resourcing, skills and performance.
· Extensive experience with validation and/or development of enterprise-class software applications
· Experience with continuous integration tooling
· Experience with Agile methodologies
· B.S. and / or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Thanks for reading this advert, if you are keen to proceed please apply by attaching your CV & contact details to Andy Hongy & Andrew Sully at Talenza.
Talenza have been retained by ASX to secure the General Manager Enterprise Delivery. This role will report to the Chief Customer & Operations Officer and form part of a newly repositioning leadership team to enable all things operations, cu...