Talenza have been retained by ASX to secure the General Manager Enterprise Delivery. This role will report to the Chief Customer & Operations Officer and form part of a newly repositioning leadership team to enable all things operations, customer & digital at ASX.
The General Manager of Enterprise Delivery is not a new role to the ASX but one that has been repurposed and positioned as part of the overall Group restructure and operating model changes.
The ASX are looking for a dynamic, seasoned delivery professional to build and maintain project delivery excellence through enterprise capability to lift standards of Project/ Program execution across the group. This will also include lifting standards of governance & assurance.
How will this be achieved:
- This will be achieved by delivering a centre of excellence with communities of practice for ePMO, project management & assurance, business analysis, and delivery change management.
- The role will play a critical enterprise delivery assurance and risk oversight function for large scale projects, to support and enable the ASX delivery portfolio.
- The role will be required to determine ASX's approach to project methodology and delivery of consistent application.
- Manage, plan and prioritise resourcing requirements to ensure management size and complexity of project portfolio.
- Facilitate the delivery portfolio planning and prioritisation for the organisation.
- Oversight and leadership for the Delivery for Corporate projects.
What you will do:
- Run best in class Practices for EPMO and Project governance, Project Management, Business Analysis, and delivery change enablement, responsible for coaching, mentoring, and leading practice communities
- Ensure implementation of effective delivery and governance frameworks to maintain compliance with the organisations policies, processes and standards to deliver best practice solutions
- Determine the organisations approach to project methodology and its consistent application and maturity, in the pursuit of excellence for project delivery
- Manage, plan and prioritise resourcing requirements in the Enterprise Delivery function, to ensure management appropriate to the size and complexity of enterprise project portfolio
- Ensure effective management and collaboration with internal and external clients and customers across the business and externally
- Leadership of Project Management & Delivery staff within the customer function
- Build a strong, high performing team who live the ASX Values & drive their own development and careers, whilst building credible internal relationships
- Foster a culture of curiosity, insight and proactivity among the team
- Proactively gather and synthesize meaningful data to encourage continuous improvement
- Collaborate with other Divisions to co-ordinate strategic direction, drive efficiencies, create frameworks, improve performance and position for the future
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience
- Proven & extensive program delivery experience, ideally on large, complex business wide programs of work (Not just technology related)
- Direct accountability to set strategic direction for their Business Unit that is materially important to the operations of the Group, over the long term (up to 5 years)
- Experience in establishing delivery practises that raise the bar in program execution
- Experience in building strong relationships at executive and senior leadership levels
- Applies judgement with others on Division-wide issues
- Deep knowledge of the Business Unit, supplemented with specialist knowledge reporting to this role
- Extensive knowledge of external environmental issues relevant to this Business Unit
- Understanding of how the Business Units within the Division contribute to the success of the
Thanks for reading through the role description, if you are keen to hear more please apply by sending through your most recent CV and contact details to Andrew Sully & James Holland at Talenza. All aplicantions will be managed by Talenza.