Talenza is supporting, a Not-For-Profit Organisation, in finding a highly capable Enterprise Architect. The organisation is going through a 3 year advancement with a large Digital Transformation. You will be supporting the alignment between the organisational strategy and the Enterprise architect framework, as well as ensuring the IT department delivers the proposed systems and capabilities.
- Work with stakeholders to create, iterate, and implement the long-term enterprise architecture plans and strategy, ensuring alignment with the organisation's technology strategy.
- Develop and maintain enterprise architecture design framework, roadmaps and guidelines
- Manage the enterprise view of cross domain architecture and roadmaps
- Identify and address architecture risks, issues and blockers
- Define and enforce architecture standards and controls
- Manage architecture dependencies across all IT department projects
- Develop timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for stakeholders.
- Support the creation of project plans by providing both high-level and detailed estimates of work packages
- Evaluate and assess technology solutions in line with business needs, organisational strategy and Enterprise Architecture Roadmap
- Performing architecture reviews and assessing compliance
- Provide hands-on architecture and solution design to support the Solution Architect
- Act as a subject matter expert on enterprise architecture to provide advice on new and emerging technologies and how to implement them
- Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years' experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex Enterprise Architecture in large organisations across multiple industries/sectors.
- Proven experience using the structures, processes and culture of an organisation to develop policies and new projects for enterprise architecture.
- The ability to facilitate and deal with complex stakeholder groups
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure with shifting priorities in a dynamic work environment
- If successful, the candidate must be able to obtain required clearances including a police check
The minimum requirements needs to be met to move forward, we encourage diversity, however, we are only able to proceed with those who have full rights to work in Australia. Please reach out to Tran Trinh at Talenza via LinkedIn for a quicker response.