Desktop Support Engineer
- Salary:AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum + + Super
The IT Operations Officer works with the Technology and Operations teams to support day-to-day technical support and hardware needs to maximise the potential and performance of the workforce.
The primary purpose of the IT Operations Officer is to support and deliver the technology requirements for business needs and initiatives.
* Providing professional, business-focused technology services and activities
* On-site and remote technical support
* Hardware provisioning and replacement
* Establishing equipment for new offices
* Assisting with user onboarding technology requirements
* Integrating and ensuring compliance with all MPM policies and process
* Provide efficient and timely hardware and IT Operations support, including but not limited to; Computer provisioning, hardware relocations and Office 365 Support
* Work effectively with our support provider to ensure Level 1 technical support needs are documented and sufficiently supported
* Update and manage hardware asset tracking and procurement requests
* Assist in Technology and business projects and initiatives relevant to this role
* Accountable for ensuring all staff have access to the necessary infrastructure resources and tools
* As the front-line of the IT Operations team, attitude and performance must align to our team objectives and priorities
* Project work can be of significant variety and urgency, ability to adapt is key
* After hours work may be required on occasion
* Qualifications in Information Technology is desirable
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365 admin tools is desirable
* Proven IT Infrastructure experience, 12 months working in a similar role
* Ability to initiate, build and maintain collaborative and effective partnerships across all organisational levels
* Strong client-centred service excellence ethos
* Collaborative and adapts communication for audience
* Organised, self-driven and results orientated
* Demonstrates high level of initiative, agility and resilience
* Ability to respond to continual changing of priorities
The RoleProblem and Incident Management - the resolution, (both reactive and proactive) of problems throughout the IT systems lifecycle. The processing and co-ordination of appropriate and timely responses ...
The Company My client is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer promotes the improvement of stability and efficiency in the Cloud practice for products provisioned on multiple cloud platforms. This role serves as ...
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work with our Software Engineers to develop, implement, optimise, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure. The role will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks,...
A passion for Data, Data Solutions and turning good Engineers into great Engineers. This is what we have ben asked to identify. Our client is an industry leading titan with operations across the globe and which is picking up market share...