Technical Writer / Data Quality Officer - Health
- Location:Sydney CBD
- Salary:AU$50 - AU$60 per hour + + Super
Technical Writer / Data Quality Analyst
12 months contract
Rate: $50-$60 +Super per hour
Location: WFH & St Leonards (currently working from home)
Client: Government Health organisation
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to support the establishment, delivery, management of high quality data
asset documentation and data dictionaries. Data experience is not necessary, what we are seeking is a candidate who has strong writing and communication skills coupled with some exposure to the medical domain.
* Develop documentation across the Institute's data assets to ensure timely availability of data asset
information is available that can support the Institutes key programs of work.
* Work closely with the Research Governance team and relevant stakeholders (i.e. data
engineers, SMEs) to collect and document requirements across data assets.
* Develop content for Data Dictionaries that can be tailored to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Allign data metadata and caveats of use to existing standards adopted in health.
* Develop data quality indicators that can be used to inform data engineering processes and the wider
reporting requirements of the Institute.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure data assets can meet the needs of the end users to
support the successful delivery of projects that promote equitable health outcomes across NSW.
* Working with multiple stakehoders and subject matter experts outcomes within tight time frames
given the need to manage competing priorities and resourcing.
* Writing high quality content for a range of different stakeholders.
* Advanced writing skills to create documentation and caveats of use for data assets for a range of
* Extensive experience creating documentation. Experience in health-environments and using accepted
clinical naming standards would be highly advantageous.
* The ability to manage multiple priorities, working with multiple stakeholders with from different
backgrounds (both technical and SME) and translate requirements into high quality documentation.
* Accountable for the development and maintenance of effective working relationships with internal
and external stakeholders to support achievement deliverables, escalating any contentious issues to
Please note: As this role is within the health sector all contractor workers engaged are required to complete a NSW Police Check and must have had one COVID-19 Vaccination dose with full vaccination status from 30 November 2021.
Our client, a leading bank in Brisbane CBD, requires a Technical BA, to be on an initial 6 month contract to support them in improving their financial performance management through data analysis and strategic implementation of technology.
Senior Project Manager - Data Data & BI FocusDay Rate PAYG or Pty Ltd Contract6-Month Initial ContractASX L...
Data Facilities Manager Sydney $800pd Inc Super Top tier FS institute require a Data Facilities Manager to sit in a small but highly motivated team within...
Full timeBrisbane$130,000 + super + bonus Get involved in one of the biggest Entertainment companies in Australia. At the forefront of alwaysev...
Senior Data Engineer Sydney $160,000 + Super Leading enterprise retail organisation require a Senior Data Engineer who will be responsible of designing, b...
The Company You will have the opportunity to work for a world leading Global B2C organization. We are looking for a candidate that is technology focused, passionate and driven. Your r...
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the solution and conveyance of analytics across the company's digital assets. Furthermore, you may be required to assist and support the digital planning team and continuously optimize working ...
Our client, a globally renowned entertainment company, is seeking a technology Compliance Analyst to join their Technology Regulation Team on a 6-month contract basis. The Regulation Team is responsible for completing thorough risk management a...