Cyber Specialist - PAM
- Salary:AU$960 - AU$1060 per day + + Super
Transport for NSW is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit and currently are delivering the largest infrastructure program that Australia has ever seen. Transport for NSW is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good and on putting their customers at the centre and their people at the heart of everything they do.
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Technical Specialist (Cyber) role provides specialist advice and skills to ensure the successful implementation, delivery, and continuous improvement of Transport's Enterprise PAM solution across the Transport cluster.
* Provide specialist advice and skills to deliver PAM capabilities to agencies across the Transport cluster.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and external consultants to meet the PAM requirements for each agency in
on-boarding critical assets and systems onto Transport's Enterprise PAM capability.
* Provide superior knowledge in the underlying solution architecture to identify issues, troubleshoot and
perform root cause analysis of PAM technical issues.
* Provide thought leadership and recommendations on possible solutions / fixes.
* Development of new patterns / or utilising available PAM solution features to meet new requirements or as
a fix to existing pain points.
* Liaise between vendor and applcation / system owner to seek resolution in product issues, or submission of
feature enhancement requests to meet specific needs or issues.
* Provide knowledge sharing, guidance and delivery of appropriate documentation, to Level 1 & 2 Support
personnel for any new PAM features or solutions.
* Regularly review the effectiveness of and initiate improvements to, PAM capabilities and services.
* Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues
management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
* Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our
people and communities for the greater good.
* Engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders whose agendas and priorities might not always
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the rapidly evolving cyber security, risk and
resilience landscape, including threats, technologies, policies and regulatory environment and how changes
affect the organisation.
* Working in an environment of constant change in competing priorities and managing these priorities to enable
completion of projects while delivering day to day tasks in the required timeframes.
Key knowledge and experience
* Demonstrated skill and experience in the delivery of cyber defence, security, risk and resilience services
including Privileged Access Management.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
If this sounds like you, please contact Laurie at Talenza or APPLY today!
Cyber Security Specialist: Cloud - NSW GovernmentLocation: Macquarie Park, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $950 - $1050 per day + SuperContract Length: till June 2022.Note: Government Cyber exper...
Communications Specialist - NSW GovernmentLocation: Eveleigh, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $680 - $720 per day + SuperContract Length: till 30/06/2022Note: Must have experience writing for a G...
Role: Change Management SpecialistStart Date: ASAPEnd Date: 29 April 2022 (likely to extend)Daily Rate: $500 - $600 per day plus SuperLocation:
Senior Security Risk and Audit Analyst - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $900 - $950 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 monthsNote: Must have proven experience in lead...
Role: Business Systems Analyst - Power BIStart Date: ASAPDaily Rate: $600 - $800 plus SuperDuration: 6 MonthsHours/day: 8...