Cyber Specialist Cloud - NSW Government
Cyber Security Specialist: Cloud - NSW Government
Location: Macquarie Park, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $950 - $1050 per day + Super
Contract Length: till June 2022.
Note: Government Cyber experience will be highly regarded.
We are currently seeking an experienced a Cloud Cyber Security Specialist for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for providing specialist advice on Cloud Security and implement various Cyber Security controls in Public Cloud, predominantly in AWS and Azure.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
You will be working in a cross-functional team where the role will deliver technology solutions using continuous delivery methodologies, with a focus on test-driven development and automation of cyber defence, risk and resilience services across the Departments Cloud Infrastructure.
Key knowledge and experience:
* An experienced Cyber Security Specialist with Cloud experience in the delivery of cyber defence, security, risk and resilience services.
* Experience implementing solutions on major Cloud Service Providers predominantly AWS and Azure.
* Skilled in operating autonomously and a team player who is able to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills and able to deal with complex matters by liaising with stakeholders to work together on solutions.
* Provide specialist advice and skills to deliver cyber security controls that are focused on Cloud Security.
* Deliver and enhance security tools and processes within Transport's Public Cloud infrastructure which includes AWS and Azure to promote effective practices amongst cyber and risk teams across the cluster.
* Advise and perform delivery of Security Controls for the applications/platforms and ensure change and release management, compliance, auditing controls are in place for Cloud environments.
* Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
* Engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders whose agendas and priorities might not always be aligned.
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the rapidly evolving cyber security, risk and resilience landscape in Cloud Security, including threats, technologies, policies and regulatory environment and how changes affect the organisation.
* Working in an environment of constant change in competing priorities and managing these priorities to enable completion of projects while delivering day to day tasks in the required timeframes.
The ClientTransport for NSW is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit and currently are delivering the largest infrastructure program that Australia has ever seen. Transport for NSW is compris...
Principal Policy Officer (Group Cabinet Advisor) - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $750 - $800 per day + SuperContract Length: till 25/02/2022 (highly likely to exte...
Communications Specialist - NSW GovernmentLocation: Eveleigh, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $680 - $720 per day + SuperContract Length: till 30/06/2022Note: Must have experience writing for a G...
ICT Project Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $700 - $720 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 monthsNote: Must have extensive experience in managing smal...
Project Manager: NSW Costing System Procurement - NSW GovernmentLocation: St Leonards, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $950 - $1050 per day + SuperContract Length: 12 monthsNote: Must have high-l...
Project Manager: Common Edge Systems - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $848 per day + SuperContract Length: 12mthsNote: Must have experience in shared s...
Project Officer: Capital Works - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $500 per day + SuperContract Length: 6monthsNote: Must have White Card and experience in the successf...
Project Manager: Capital Works - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $950 - $1000 per day + SuperContract Length: 12monthsNote: Must have experience in the successful pla...
Senior Security Risk and Audit Analyst - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $900 - $950 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 monthsNote: Must have proven experience in lead...
Role: Change Management SpecialistStart Date: ASAPEnd Date: 29 April 2022 (likely to extend)Daily Rate: $500 - $600 per day plus SuperLocation:
Our client, a NSW Government Department are looking for an experienced and versatile technical business analyst to join their ICT Infrastructure Delivery team. This role will include reviewing and capturing business requirements, use cases, tec...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are searching for a Business Analyst to act as a bridge between clients and technical staff, in order that requirements are met. This role suits a person who can interact extensively with others to achiev...