Talenza has partnered up with a top-tier finance giant who are currently in search of a highly-experienced "Lead/Senior CX/UX Designer" to collaborate with the internal group innovation team.
About the Role
- Responsible for the design of new experiences, products or services, that are put forward to the Innovation Team from the various business departments.
- Responsible for leading disruptive thinking and customer-led innovation.
- You will be involved in translating customer needs and market opportunities into improvements in our current business, and commercial success of approved new ventures.
Brisbane (Primarily) / Sydney (Fully-remote)
Lead/Senior CX/UX Designer
Contract (Part time), ideally 3 to 4 days per week
$850 + Super
- Develop customer journeys and profiles and support the business to map desired future states.
- Work and collaborate with the project management to ideate, discover and deliver innovation projects.
- Lead the design, development, and testing of prototype experiences, processes, services, or products.
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to ensure the success of the innovation initiatives.
- Adopt and apply the standard innovation process, guardrails and toolkits in their innovation activities and promote it across the organisation.
- Provide senior leaders with specialist advice to improve the customer experience and transition to a strategic, customer-led organisation.
- Provide project management with regular updates, including raising risks, issues and dependencies.
- Organise, prepare and facilitate project and team workshops.
Who you are
- You bring exceptional facilitating, communication and presentation skills and have a natural curiosity, eager to explore the unknown and a proactive attitude at all times.
- You have passion for the value of understanding customers and a natural curiosity about human behaviour, design-thinking and design-led innovation.
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and strong empathy.
- You have the ability to articulate key insights and create compelling stories.
- You use strategies to remain positive, persevere and maintain effectiveness even when under pressure.
- Significant experience (5+ years in corporate innovation, customer experience management, or strategy)
- Demonstrated experience with innovation tools and techniques (including design thinking, agile, and lean methodologies).
- A track record of leading service or product design and development, from ideation through to prototyping, trialling, and scaling.
- A track record of exposure to digital solutions and products.
- UI knowledge of responsive web, including native mobile (App) and emerging mobile experience trends, with keen eye for detail and usability/accessibility standards.
- Ability to initially map out user experiences/features (wire flows) with general information, then progress to full fidelity UI prototypes for product and development teams.
- Knowledge of online form design and usability, including best practice UI interaction for web and mobile. (Ability to distil complex information and contextualising it for users)
What's in it for you?
You'll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for a long time and a be a part of a friendly, switched on team who have a can-do attitude and are working towards a single purpose of helping Australians succeed.
Sounds like you? Great, we'd love to have a chat with you! Apply now and one of our Technology consultants will be in touch with you shortly.