Talenza have been engaged by one of Australia's largest international insurance and reinsurance companies to source a Change Manager to join their risk team.
This role is based in Sydney's CBD, fixed term 12-month contract with view of going permanent.
As a change manager, you will support the Group Risk team in all change management, training and communications related activities. The Change Manager will play a key role in delivery of a number of important projects and is responsible for managing the planning and implementation of the end-to-end change management process.
This is an interesting role and would be well suited to someone from a change management background with exposure to risk projects.
- The role primarily focuses on the adoption of new processes by managing the change process across both internal & external stakeholders so that benefits are realised.
- Planning for and delivering change interventions for key initiatives within the risk management group.
- Develop and embed a best practice approach to BAU change management and provide ongoing support and challenge to stakeholders implementing change.
- Develop and manage the tools and templates for stakeholders to implement change effectively.
- Research, analyse and provide recommendations for continuous improvement of the risk training, resource/support tools, assessment materials and business system related processes.
- Develop clear storylines and well written training communication and governance documents.
- Develop, maintain, and implement general risk-related training.
- Support the development of material to communicate change implications of regular risk system releases partner with key business leaders to identify and support learning and development requirements for risk globally.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- It would be great if we could find someone with previous change delivery experience with exposure to risk management frameworks and associated business processes - desirable.
- Five years' experience in delivering successful change programs.
- Driven to deliver - proven ability to deliver the best possible results for the organisation; and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this.
- Success in partnering with leaders and stakeholders to complete and implement sponsor roadmaps, manage resistance, drive communications and engagement, coach and prepare training plans and schedules.
- A well renowned organisation who recognises innovation, flexibility, and creativity
- Fixed term opportunity with very strong likelihood of going permanent
- Employee assistance programme
- Paid volunteer leave
- Purchased leave
- Product discounts
To apply online, please click on the apply button.