Business Manager - NSW Government
Business Manager - NSW Government
Location: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibility
Rate: $1000 - $1200 per day + Super
Contract Length: 12 months from start date.
Note: Government experience is highly desirable.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Manager for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for operations, project management, strategy and support to the ED.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
* Establishing new operating rhythms - weekly and monthly Director meetings; all staff meetings (weekly/monthly); front gate and capacity management
* Driving and co-ordinating key internal projects including: strategic planning; people performance management and development; culture; learning and development program; customer and stakeholder engagement etc
* In partnership with external provider, develop and deliver a leadership team building plan for the year
* Support ED to build customer relationships and feedback on key projects
* Co-ordinate briefing requests across the team on cross-cutting strategic pieces of work
* Support ED office colleagues to drive other improvement projects - e.g. team email; onboarding/induction
Skills and experience:
* Project management - Able to scope and drive new work
* Delivery - making things happen to deadlines
* Policy - able to understand context and purpose of TD work and get into the content where necessary
* Stakeholders - able to build strong collaborative relationships with a wide range of people and backgrounds
* Co-ordination - able to define a process, understand a wide range of topics and organise and communicate work effectively
* Experience working in a start-up/new team/change environment; ideally experience leading change
ICT Business Analyst x 3 roles - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $880 per day + SuperContract Length: till 26/06/2022Note: Must have Greenfield software develo...
Project Manager: Cyber Security and Infrastructure Projects - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $1050 - $1150 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 months from start date.N...
Role Title: Solution Architect - DrupalStart Date: ASAPEnd Date: 12 MonthsPay Rate: $1000 per day + super Our Client
Role Title: Drupal Full Stack Developer Start Date: ASAPContract Length: 12 Months Pay Rate: $700 - $900 per day + super The NSW Government Digita...
Client: NSW HealthJob ID: NSWCJP00006302Job Title: Procurement ManagerStart Date: ASAPLength: 6-months (high chance of extension)Daily Rate: $800 plus SuperLocation: St Leonards
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Business Analyst to work across the Department with an array of stakeholders in order to design and develop documentation for a range of new business processes. This will involve working clo...
Role: Recruitment Business PartnerRate: $81.25 - $87.50 per hour plus SuperStart Date: ASAPLength: 8 Months The ClientThe NSW Department of Education is t...
Our NSW Government client, are seeking a Senior Security Developer to work within SAP ERP as a Functional Consultant, specializing in GRC. The successful candidate will also have experience with ABAP and HANA.Role: Senio...
Role: Recruitment CoordinatorRate: $35 - $40 per hour plus SuperStart Date: ASAPLength: 8 MonthsThe ClientThe NSW Department of Education is the largest provider...
Role: Senior Change AdvisorLength: 8-monthsDaily Rate: $800 - $900 plus SuperLocation: Parramatta/WFH Flex The ClientThe NSW Department of...
Role Title: Commercial ManagerStart Date: ASAPContract Length: 12 monthsPay: $1000-$1200/day + superHours: 8hr/day 40hr/week...
Our NSW Government client are seeking a User Researcher and Service Designer to contribute to a highly motivated team that is undertaking work on the largest energy efficiency program in NSW. With this being an important program, ...