Business Analyst - NSW Government
- Location:New South Wales
Business Analyst - NSW Government
Location: Fully remote, with HQ based in Port Macquarie, NSW.
Rate: $600 per day + Super
Contract Length: till 30 June, 2022
Note: Government or Education experience is highly desirable.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst for our NSW Government client who will be responsible for identifying and analysing issues associated with budgeting and planning of a large organisation to enable clearly articulated requirements.
* Financial budgeting experience. Needed to understand the language, concepts and issues associated with budgeting and planning of a large organisation to enable clearly articulated requirements.
* Experience with SAAS solutions is essential
* High level of experience with technical and business requirements gathering
* Data analysis, issue identification and resolution prior to integration.
* Supporting implementation with analysis and requirements traceability to enable success criteria for project closure.
* Supporting creation of testing scenarios and testing phase.
* Supporting creation of communications and change content
* Support project artefact completion and drive endorsements from stakeholders.
* Ability to create and drive functional and no-functional requirements for a budgeting solution - Budgeting, planning forecasting and reporting experience is essential
* Data analysis and issue resolution
* Articulating and documenting Integration logic
* Solid negotiation and communication skills
Digital Strategy Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 per day + SuperContract Length: until 30/06/2022Note: Government experience is highly desirable...
Knowledge Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: Parramatta, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $800 - $875 per day + SuperContract Length: Till end of January 2022, with great possibility to extend.Note...
Technology Business Operations Manager - NSW GovernmentLocation: CBD, Sydney, with great WFH flexibilityRate: $750 - $900 per day + SuperContract Length: 6 monthsNote: Government experience is essential....
Role: Technical Business Analyst Start Date: ASAPContract Duration: 6 months (with extensions highly likely) Rate: $850 to $950 + Super per day.
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Data Analyst to support the delivery of evaluation projects and reporting for major Government and departmental initiatives. This will help build the capacity for evaluation across the Depar...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Data Insights Analyst to work within the Skills Performance and Insights team. In this team, data driven and evidence based decision making capabilities are sought to inform the design of th...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Senior Data Visualisation Analyst to contribute to the design of the market and development of policies across their sector.Role: Senior Data Visualisation Analyst
Role: Data Architect Contract Length: 6 months (likely to extend) Rate: $950-$1050+Super Location: Combination of WFH and Parramatta (must be in NSW)...
Our client, one of the largest NSW Government Departments, is looking for a Project Manager to develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate strategic projects. This role is hands on, with the responsibility of delivering projects on budget, on time, ...
The NSW Department of Customer Service is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to use their advance social media expertise to manage the NSW Governments Facebook community, and create exeptional content. Your key resp...
Our client, a NSW Government Department are seeking a Research and Project Officer to conduct research and analysis to inform policy development and assist with the coordination and management of project specific contracts.Role: